|Store Home Browse: Books ... Engineering|
|1-10 of 1100 Results Next|
1. Ionizing Radiation Effects in MOS Devices and Circuits|
The first comprehensive overview describing the effects of ionizing radiation on MOS devices, as well as how to design, fabricate, and test integrated circuits intended for use in a radiation environment. Also addresses process-induced radiation effects in the fabrication of high-density circuits. Reviews the history of radiation-hard technology, providing background information for those new to the field. Includes a comprehensive review of the literature and an annotated listing of research activities in radiation-hardness research.... Read more
2. Basic Wiring (Home Repair and Improvement, Updated Series)|
BASIC WIRING Basic Wiring shows you how to repair or extend our home's electrical wiring - with the latest techniques and materials, step-by-step directions, safety advice, and hundreds of color illustrations. Learn the methods the professionals use so you can... • Decorate in style with track or recessed lighting • Replace plugs and add new outlets • Update incandescent and fluorescent light fixtures • Add new jacks to our telephone system • Run mowers and trimmers with power from outdoor receptacles • Install a ceiling fan • Control your lights with a variety of specialized switches • Rewire a lamp • Protect your home with a ground-fault circuit interrupter ...and more... Read more
1. Plumbing (Home Repair and Improvement (Updated Series))
2. Advanced Wiring (Home Repair and Improvement, Updated Series)
3. Wiring 1-2-3 (Home Depot ... 1-2-3)
4. Walls and Ceilings (Home Repair and Improvement, Updated Series)
5. Bathrooms (Home Repair and Improvement, Updated Series)
6. Doors and Windows
7. Roofs and Siding (Home Repair and Improvement (Updated Series))
8. Heating and Cooling (Home Repair and Improvement, Updated Series)
9. The Complete Guide to Home Wiring: A Comprehensive Manual, from Basic Repairs to Advanced Projects (Black & Decker Home Improvement Library; U.S. edition)
10. Kitchens (Home Repair and Improvement (Updated Series)) .
3. Ferrari, the Sports and Gran Turismo Cars|
by Warren W Fitzgerald, Richard F. Merritt, Jonathan Thompson
Book by Warren W Fitzgerald, Richard F. Merritt, Jonathan Thompson... Read more
1. Ferrari 70 Years
2. Ferrari 275 GTB (Trade)
3. Ferrari 4 Seaters V12 Pininfarina 2+2 1960 on
4. The Road Ferraris: The Complete Story
5. MILLE MIGLIA: Immagini di una corsa/A race in pictures
6. Ferrari--the early spyders & competition roadsters (Classic sports car series) .
4. Electronic Fundamentals|
by Philip Wheeler
1. Electronic Fundamentals Student Workbook
2. Electronix Express- Hook up Wire Kit (Solid Wire Kit) 22 Gage (25 Feet)
3. Aven 17010 Adjustable Circuit Board Holder .
5. Chilton Repair Manual Toyota Trucks 1970-88|
by Chilton Editors
Book by Chilton Editors... Read more
1. Toyota Pickups and 4-Runner, 1979-1995 (Haynes Manuals)
2. Toyota Pick-ups & 4-runner 1979-95 Automotive Repair Manual
3. Toyota Pick-ups, Land Cruiser, and 4-Runner, 1970-88 (Chilton Total Car Care Series Manuals)
4. Dorman 20723 HELP! Clutch and Brake Pedal Pad .
6. Introduction to electrical machines (Allyn and Bacon series: topics in electrical engineering)|
by Harit Majmudar
7. Porsche Sport '72|
by Joe Rusz
Road & Track staff member and early-911 owner Joe Rusz created this annual in 1972, covering the Porsche Parade, IMSA racing, a 911 Speedster, Vasek Polak, model Porsches, the SCCA run-offs, the 1973 models, the Can-Am, Penske, the 917-10, the Interserie, the World Championship for Makes, the Euro GT Championship, and more.... Read more
1. Porsche Sport 73
2. Porsche sport, 1974/1975
3. Porsche 911 Red Book 3rd Edition: Specifications, Options, Production Numbers, Data Codes and More .
8. Electrical Technology: Transmission, Distribution and Utilization|
by B.K. Therja
9. The Mercedes-Benz Racing Cars|
by Karl Ludvigsen
This hardbound book has 312 pages, with many color (colour) and B/W photos.The author describes in detail the motor racing history, and the race cars built by Daimler Benz, and Mercedes-Benz, from the 1890s to 1950s.... Read more
10. Commercial Electrical Wiring|
by John E. Traister, Ronald T. Murray
Most electricians want to move up through the ranks of the profession. Many of them dream of commercial electrical work were the jobs are long and well-paying. This books provides the knowledge to help get there.
1. Electrical Wiring Commercial
2. Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Wiring, Updated 6th Edition: Current with 2014-2017 Electrical Codes (Black & Decker Complete Guide)
3. Ugly's Electrical References, 2014 Edition
4. Electrical Wiring Commercial
5. Wiring Simplified: Based on the 2014 National Electrical Code®
6. Wiring a House: 5th Edition (For Pros By Pros)
7. Practical Electrical Wiring: Residential, Farm, Commercial, and Industrial
8. Electrical Wiring Industrial
9. Estimating Electrical Construction Revised .
|1-10 of 1100 Results Next|
Questions on ordering or shipping? click here for help.
Copyright © 1998-2007 geometry.net