|Store Home Search: Books - Michael J. Knowles (Author)|
|1-10 of 63056740 Results Next|
1. Reasons To Vote For Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide|
by Michael J. Knowles
The most exhaustively researched and coherently argued Democrat Party apologia to date, "Reasons To Vote For Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide" is a political treatise sure to stand the test of time.
1. Bullies: How the Left's Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences Americans
2. Reasons To Vote For Republicans: A Captivating Interpretation
3. The Best Reasons to Vote for Democrats: You haven't had enough of them
4. Set of 5 - Donald Trump 2016 Federal Victory Limited Edition Presidential Dollar Bill
5. Primetime Propaganda: The True Hollywood Story of How the Left Took Over Your TV
6. Cop Under Fire: Moving Beyond Hashtags of Race, Crime and Politics for a Better America
7. The People vs. Barack Obama: The Criminal Case Against the Obama Administration
8. The Great Good Thing: A Secular Jew Comes to Faith in Christ
9. Barbarians: How Baby Boomers, Immigrants, and Islam Screwed My Generation
10. Make America Great Again - Donald Trump 2016 Campaign Cap Hat (002) Red .
2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: The Complete Official Guide Collector's Edition|
COLLECTOR’S EDITION BONUS: Premium hardcover,extra-large map poster and dedicated 16-page art section
1. The Legend of Zelda: Art & Artifacts
2. amFilm Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Nintendo Switch 2017 (2-Pack)
3. Nintendo amiibo-Link (Rider): Breath of the Wild
4. Nintendo amiibo-Link (Archer): Breath of the Wild
5. Nintendo amiibo-Zelda: Breath of the Wild
6. The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
7. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Wii U
8. Nintendo amiibo-Guardian: Breath of the Wild
9. Nintendo amiibo-Bokoblin: Breath of the Wild
10. Link amiibo (Super Smash Bros Series) .
3. The Shack: Where Tragedy Confronts Eternity|
by William P. Young
Mackenzie Allen Philips' youngest daughter, Missy, has been abducted during a family vacation and evidence that she may have been brutally murdered is found in an abandoned shack deep in the Oregon wilderness. Four years later in the midst of his Great Sadness, Mack receives a suspicious note, apparently from God, inviting him back to that shack for a weekend. Against his better judgment he arrives at the shack on a wintry afternoon and walks back into his darkest nightmare. What he finds there will change Mack's world forever.
1. The Shack Study Guide: Healing for Your Journey Through Loss, Trauma, and Pain
2. The Shack Revisited: There Is More Going On Here than You Ever Dared to Dream
3. The Shack: Reflections for Every Day of the Year
4. Eve: A Novel
5. Cross Roads
6. Lies We Believe About God
7. A Dog's Purpose: A Novel for Humans
8. God, the Bible and the Shack (Ivp Booklets)
9. A Man Called Ove: A Novel
10. Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race .
4. Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis|
by J. D. Vance
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER, NAMED BY THE TIMES AS ONE OF "6 BOOKS TO HELP UNDERSTAND TRUMP'S WIN"
"You will not read a more important book about America this year."—The Economist
"A riveting book."—The Wall Street Journal
"Essential reading."—David Brooks, New York Times
From a former marine and Yale Law School graduate, a powerful account of growing up in a poor Rust Belt town that offers a broader, probing look at the struggles of America’s white working class
Hillbilly Elegy is a passionate and personal analysis of a culture in crisis—that of white working-class Americans. The decline of this group, a demographic of our country that has been slowly disintegrating over forty years, has been reported on with growing frequency and alarm, but has never before been written about as searingly from the inside. J. D. Vance tells the true story of what a social, regional, and class decline feels like when you were born with it hung around your neck.
The Vance family story begins hopefully in postwar America. J. D.’s grandparents were “dirt poor and in love,” and moved north from Kentucky’s Appalachia region to Ohio in the hopes of escaping the dreadful poverty around them. They raised a middle-class family, and eventually their grandchild (the author) would graduate from Yale Law School, a conventional marker of their success in achieving generational upward mobility.
But as the family saga of Hillbilly Elegy plays out, we learn that this is only the short, superficial version. Vance’s grandparents, aunt, uncle, sister, and, most of all, his mother, struggled profoundly with the demands of their new middle-class life, and were never able to fully escape the legacy of abuse, alcoholism, poverty, and trauma so characteristic of their part of America. Vance piercingly shows how he himself still carries around the demons of their chaotic family history.
A deeply moving memoir with its share of humor and vividly colorful figures, Hillbilly Elegy is the story of how upward mobility really feels. And it is an urgent and troubling meditation on the loss of the American dream for a large segment of this country.... Read more
1. White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America
2. Strangers in Their Own Land: Anger and Mourning on the American Right
3. A Gentleman in Moscow: A Novel
4. White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America
5. A Man Called Ove: A Novel
6. Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City
7. Lilac Girls: A Novel
8. The Underground Railroad (National Book Award Winner) (Oprah's Book Club): A Novel
9. Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right
10. Summary Of Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family in Crisis .
5. Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook|
by Tony Robbins
After interviewing fifty of the world’s greatest financial minds and penning the #1 New York Times bestseller Money: Master the Game, Tony Robbins returns with a step-by-step playbook, taking you on a journey to transform your financial life and accelerate your path to financial freedom. No matter your salary, your stage of life, or when you started, this book will provide the tools to help you achieve your financial goals more rapidly than you ever thought possible.
1. MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
2. Awaken the Giant Within : How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny!
3. 101 Greatest Quotes on Life, Goals and Success from Tony Robbins: Powerful Quotes and Life Lessons from Famous People (Powerful Quotes from Famous People)
4. Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers
5. MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
6. Unlimited Power : The New Science Of Personal Achievement
7. Living Forward: A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want
8. Notes from a Friend: A Quick and Simple Guide to Taking Charge of Your Life
9. The 5 Second Rule: Transform your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage
10. The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich .
6. The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom|
by Melissa Hartwig, Dallas Hartwig
Millions of people visit Whole30.com every month and share their stories of weight loss and lifestyle makeovers. Hundreds of thousands of them have read It Starts With Food, which explains the science behind the program. At last, The Whole30 provides the step-by-step, recipe-by-recipe guidebook that will allow millions of people to experience the transformation of their entire life in just one month.... Read more
Melissa and Dallas Hartwig’s critically-acclaimed Whole30 program has helped hundreds of thousands of people transform how they think about their food, bodies, and lives. Their approach leads to effortless weight loss and better health—along with stunning improvements in sleep quality, energy levels, mood, and self-esteem. Their first book, the New York Times best-selling It Starts With Food, explained the science behind their life-changing program. Now they bring you The Whole30, a stand-alone, step-by-step plan to break unhealthy habits, reduce cravings, improve digestion, and strengthen your immune system. The Whole30 features more than 100 chef-developed recipes, like Chimichurri Beef Kabobs and Halibut with Citrus Ginger Glaze, designed to build your confidence in the kitchen and inspire your taste buds. The book also includes real-life success stories, community resources, and an extensive FAQ to give you the support you need on your journey to “food freedom.”
1. The Whole30 Cookbook: 150 Delicious and Totally Compliant Recipes to Help You Succeed with the Whole30 and Beyond
2. It Starts With Food: Discover the Whole30 and Change Your Life in Unexpected Ways
3. Food Freedom Forever: Letting Go of Bad Habits, Guilt, and Anxiety Around Food by the Co-Creator of the Whole30
4. Food Freedom Forever: Letting Go of Bad Habits, Guilt, and Anxiety Around Food
5. Whole: The 30 Day Whole Foods Challenge: Complete Cookbook of 90-AWARD WINNING Recipes Guaranteed to Lose Weight (Whole, Whole foods, 30 Day Whole ... Whole Foods Cookbook, Whole Foods Diet)
6. nutpods Dairy Free Coffee Creamer Unsweetened (Variety 3-pack) - Whole30 Approved
7. Clean Eating Bowls: 100 Real Food Recipes for Eating Clean
8. 30 Day Whole Food Challenge: Complete 30 Day Whole Food Diet Meal Plan WITH BLACK & WHITE PICTURES; Whole Foods Cookbook - Approved Whole Foods Recipes for Clean Eating and Rapid Weight Loss
9. 30 Day Whole Food Challenge: The Complete 30 Day Whole Food Challenge to Lose Weight and Live a Healthier Lifestyle (30 Day Challenge)
10. Coconut Secret Organic Raw Coconut Aminos Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce-8 Oz .
7. Portraits of Courage: A Commander in Chief's Tribute to America's Warriors|
by George W. Bush
#1 New York Times bestseller | Amazon "Best Books of the Month"
1. 41: A Portrait of My Father
2. Old School: Life in the Sane Lane
3. Our Great Big Backyard
4. Painting As a Pastime
5. Decision Points
6. The President Will See You Now: My Stories and Lessons from Ronald Reagan's Final Years
7. Dodge City: Wyatt Earp, Bat Masterson, and the Wickedest Town in the American West
8. Cop Under Fire: Moving Beyond Hashtags of Race, Crime and Politics for a Better America
9. Killing the Rising Sun: How America Vanquished World War II Japan
10. Spoken from the Heart .
8. Milk and Honey|
by Rupi Kaur
#1 New York Times bestseller Milk and Honey is a collection of poetry and prose about survival. About the experience of violence, abuse, love, loss, and femininity.
1. I Wrote This For You
2. The Chaos of Longing
3. Diary of an Oxygen Thief (The Oxygen Thief Diaries)
4. the princess saves herself in this one
5. Whiskey Words & a Shovel II
6. Pillow Thoughts
7. I Love My Love
9. Words from a Wanderer
10. Bending The Universe .
9. Fat for Fuel: A Revolutionary Diet to Combat Cancer, Boost Brain Power, and Increase Your Energy|
by Dr. Joseph Mercola
... Read more
For over a century, we’ve accepted the scientific consensus that cancer results from genetic disease due to chromosomal damage in cell nuclei. But what if cancer isn’t a genetic disease after all? What if scientists are chasing a flawed paradigm, and cancer isn’t a disease of damaged DNA but rather of defective metabolism as a result of mitochondrial dysfunction? What if that startling truth could revolutionize our understanding of other diseases as well—and show us a radical new path to optimal health?
In this groundbreaking guide, the first of its kind, New York Times best-selling author and leading natural-health practitioner Joseph Mercola explains how nearly all disease is caused by defective metabolic processes. Then he reveals what’s really causing your metabolism to go haywire: damage and dysfunction in the mitochondria, thousands of which are at work in nearly every cell in your body, generating 90 percent of the energy you need to stay alive and well. When mitochondria become damaged in large numbers, it is impossible to stay healthy.
Dr. Mercola shows you that you can take control of your health simply by giving your body the proper fuel—and it’s not what you’ve likely been led to believe. A ketogenic diet, very low in carbohydrates and high in healthy fats, is the way to optimize the biochemical pathways that suppress disease and support healing. And the benefits can be astonishing—not only in treating or preventing serious illness, but in boosting your brainpower, increasing your energy, helping you lose weight and keep it off, and much more.
As you read this book, you’ll learn in clear, rational terms how your body works at a molecular level. You’ll finally understand the type of fuel it’s designed to burn in the most efficient way possible. You’ll find detailed guidelines for starting and sticking with a ketogenic eating plan. And you won’t have to wait a decade or two for metabolic mitochondrial therapy to make its way into the mainstream. You can build a healthier body and brain at the cutting edge of this exciting new discipline, starting right now.
1. Effortless Healing: 9 Simple Ways to Sidestep Illness, Shed Excess Weight, and Help Your Body Fix Itself
2. Ketogenic Crockpot Recipes: Over 70+ Ketogenic Recipes, Low Carb Slow Cooker Meals, Dump Dinners Recipes, Quick & Easy Cooking Recipes, Antioxidants & ... Weight Loss Transformation Book) (Volume 100)
3. The Fat For Fuel Cookbook: Quick & Easy Recipes To Increase Your Energy Whilst Reducing Your Risk Of Cancer & Brain Disease
4. The Grain Brain Whole Life Plan: Boost Brain Performance, Lose Weight, and Achieve Optimal Health
5. Effortless Healing: 9 Simple Ways to Sidestep Illness, Shed Excess Weight, and Help Your Body Fix Itself
6. Tripping over the Truth: How the Metabolic Theory of Cancer Is Overturning One of Medicine's Most Entrenched Paradigms
7. The Ketogenic Kitchen: Low carb. High fat. Extraordinary health.
8. Sauna Therapy for Detoxification and Healing
9. Head Strong: The Bulletproof Plan to Activate Untapped Brain Energy to Work Smarter and Think Faster-in Just Two Weeks
10. The Toxin Solution: How Hidden Poisons in the Air, Water, Food, and Products We Use Are Destroying Our Health--AND WHAT WE CAN DO TO FIX IT .
10. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing|
by Marie Kondo
This #1 New York Times best-selling guide to decluttering your home from Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo takes readers step-by-step through her revolutionary KonMari Method for simplifying, organizing, and storing.
1. Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up
2. Life-Changing Magic: A Journal - Spark Joy Every Day
3. The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck: How to Stop Spending Time You Don't Have with People You Don't Like Doing Things You Don't Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide)
4. Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up (Random House Large Print)
5. The Art of Discarding: How to Get Rid of Clutter and Find Joy
6. The Joy of Less: A Minimalist Guide to Declutter, Organize, and Simplify (Updated and Revised)
7. Summary: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing: in less than 30 minutes (Marie Kondo)
8. The Complete Book of Home Organization
9. Get Your Sh*t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide)
10. Darina Allen's Ballymaloe Cooking School Cookbook .
Copyright © 1998-2007 geometry.net